Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Coleman in Ballyfermot

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

Reports are starting to emerge of serious eye-damage caused in Knock by staring at the sun. I wonder if Joe will volunteer to pick up the tab for treating these people's blindness, or will he just cure it himself?

'You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink'.

The dangers of staring at the sun are well documented, if someone tells me to look at it for a length of time and I do(and i don't think he even mentioned the sun, could be wrong but point still stands), then it's my own fault if it damages my retina. Personally, I think he's a charlatan, but people are ultimately responsible for themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Bock the Robber

On the contrary. If somebody represents themselves as possessing special expert knowledge, then they share responsibility for the consequences if somebody is injured as a result of following their advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

TokenWhite wrote: »
    'You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink'.

The dangers of staring at the sun are well documented, if someone tells me to look at it for a length of time and I do(and i don't think he even mentioned the sun, could be wrong but point still stands), then it's my own fault if it damages my retina. Personally, I think he's a charlatan, but people are ultimately responsible for themselves
    Actually Joe did mention the sun. On the 11th October, I was just outside the door of the Apparition Chapel when he came out. I said to him as he was passing me "I saw her" , he replied " she will appear in the sun in a few minutes". I watched the sun dancing , spinning etc. etc. for twenty minutes. It not affect my eyes all. To me, that in itself was a miracle because if the sun was normal, I would not be able to look at it at all , as I have weak eyes since I had got a head injury last May. If anything my eyes are a little bit stronger since.
    I think I said this here before, I have known Joe for 12 years. He used to be a very nice friendly helpful man, but since he met up with Keith Henderson he has changed, and not for the better. I don't understand why . Now he is insulting and arrogant, and refuses to speak to people, including me. I would love to know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭europhile

jimm55 wrote: »
    I think I said this here before, I have known Joe for 12 years. He used to be a very nice friendly helpful man, but since he met up with Keith Henderson he has changed, and not for the better. I don't understand why . Now he is insulting and arrogant, and refuses to speak to people, including me. I would love to know why.

Is Keith his partner?

Yes, I met him once, when he came to Dungle with Joe. He seemed ok, but something very strange is going on. I mean, he is Joes partner in his work , not gay partner or anything like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Luke Kelly

Yes, I met him once, when he came to Dungle with Joe. He seemed ok, but something very strange is going on. I mean, he is Joes partner in his work , not gay partner or anything like that.

This third message he is ment to have been told , has he released it to the public ?

I have not heard anything about it so far.

I have not heard anything about it so far.

Joe's message from Our Lady at Knock (Ire) on 5 December:

My Dear Joseph
    Tell my children to pray from their hearts.
    They must pray for all our priests - pray, pray!
    I am most happy when My children pray.
    Pray for peace. Pray for conversion. Pray for understanding. Pray for Mercy.
    Pray for Grace.
    Pray that the devil stays away from the church. Pray that the devil may lose his power over God's children.
    Pray to My Beloved Son, Jesus, the Christ for guidance and He will help you!
    Pray every day to St Michael for protection against the snares of the devil.

Pray for your persecution to be lifted (Joseph). You must pray every day.
    For prayer, My child is the most powerful weapon against the darkness.
    Conversion is beginning. I am happy but it will take time!

I will visit again ...

I can't see how this will rock the church can you ?

No I can't , and thank you very much for posting it. The first message Joe got from Our Lady was in Kerrytown at 3 pm. on the 13 of September, 2007. Its on the Kerrytown website. Not much different really . Has he not said when the next apparition is to be ? Did you see the new D.V.D about Kerrytown and Knock ? Joe is not on it, but several other eve-witnesses tell their stories. One man tells how he had a miraculous cure at Knock on the 11th of October. If Joe was not genuine , like some people are saying , would these miracles be happening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭coopersgreen

I very much doubt the 'blessed virgin' uses exclamation marks!!!!

• Advertisement

So, the Virgin Mary neglected to mention the blindings then?

Looks like the bishops aren't the only ones in denial.

I very much doubt the 'blessed virgin' uses exclamation marks!!!!

It was not me who wrote this , i pasted and copied it from a you tube channel .

No I can't , and thank you very much for posting it. The first message Joe got from Our Lady was in Kerrytown at 3 pm. on the 13 of September, 2007. Its on the Kerrytown website. Not much different really . Has he not said when the next apparition is to be ? Did you see the new D.V.D about Kerrytown and Knock ? Joe is not on it, but several other eve-witnesses tell their stories. One man tells how he had a miraculous cure at Knock on the 11th of October. If Joe was not genuine , like some people are saying , would these miracles be happening?

I will visit again in the year 2010 on the 10th January at 3pm in the Apparition Chapel

Here's my source http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDelphins

This bloke has posted all his message's in the past .

If Joe was not genuine , like some people are saying , would these miracles be happening?

What miracles?

Produce the medical evidence.

Are you referring to the miracle in which people damaged their eyesight staring at the sun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 j54

Does any body know anything about Keith Henderson??? Joe Coleman side kick

j54 wrote: »
    Does any body know anything about Keith Henderson??? Joe Coleman side kick
    I met him once. He came to Dungloe in June when Joe had had his healing workshop. He was doing healing as well. He seemed ok. Joe told me he is a chef, and he lives in Roscommon. He had some sort of a spiritual experience in Medugorje. Joe seems to look up to him .....big time. I'm at a loss to know why. Keith may well be jealous of Joe's abilities, and has persuaded him to abandon his other friends, so he has him all to himself. I dont know, but I can't help feeling that Joe would not be in the mess he is in now, if he had put his trust in someone, other than Keith Henderson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 j54

Hi jimm55, i know a bit about keith's past, as for living in roscommon thats news tome, he is living and originally from ronanstown in clondalkin, as for a chef, he use to work in a pizza joint, and he an ex junkie, i know that for a fact.

All I know about Keith is what Joe told me, and that is not a lot really. He told me Keith lives in Roscommon , and works in a hotel there as a chef. He said he was going to quit at Christmas, to take up spiritual healing full time. He said he Keith used to go to Knock before he went to work in the morning. That was last June. I heard no update since.

An CROI wrote: »
    Where will it be on sale - other than on the 5th in Knock?

Will it be available through Crumlin Hospital?

An Croi
    I have just learned that the D.V.D. "Miraculous Visions at Knock and Kerrytown" will be avaibable in Crumlin Hospital in the New Year.

What? They want to peddle this dangerous nonsense to children??

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

What? They want to peddle this dangerous nonsense to children??
    More likely their parents. I doubt it would compete with Barney for the kids attention.

Why not? Isn't it another cartoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Luke Kelly wrote: »
    Joe's message from Our Lady at Knock (Ire)

Pray for your persecution to be lifted (Joseph). You must pray every day.

What persecution is there on Joe?

What persecution is there on Joe?

Have you not been reading the tabloid's in recent month's ? You only have to read some of the comment's in this thread to see what persecution is !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Maybe people just find the nonsense he comes out with as that, nonsense. I wouldn't consider it persecution.

I know that what Joe is saying is not nonsense, well, certainly not all of it. Heis a clairvoyvant , and a good one at that. I'm not going to go into all things I know about his work over the last 12 years, but some of it has been pretty impressive. Up until now he has refused to go public about any of it. He probably would not have gone public now either, if I had not given his phone no. to Highland Radio, and they passed it on to the other media. That was his first, and probably best interview. He read out what he wrote in June, about what was to happen at Kerrytown on 29th of September. He told how he had his first vision at Knock on 13th.( It is interesting to note that was exactly 2 years, since he got his first vision of Our Lady at Kerrytown.) and the next one was to be the 11th of October. He was far from being the only one who saw something supernatural there that day. Most people are too afraid of the Church authorties and the media to come forward. I have an amazing little piece of video of the sun. It is HD format , and when I change it to another format it is not as clear. I could not put it on u tube in its original format , even I wanted to, which I don't. When ever the Knock authorities come down of their high horse, and accept that, just maybe, something IS happening there, then I can prove it to them.
    With regard to the d.v.d, how can you say it is "nonsense " if you have't seen it? While I don't know much about most of the people on it, I do know Doctor Kerr , ( the narrator, who by the way, is a presbyterian) and John Thompson ( the producer ) . They are about as "no nonsense" type men, as you could get. Would they be putting their time into something that was nonsense ? Somehow, I don't think so.
    Happy New Year to all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭baaaa

Nonsense.
    Happy new year.

I know that what Joe is saying is not nonsense, well, certainly not all of it. Heis a clairvoyvant , and a good one at that. I'm not going to go into all things I know about his work over the last 12 years, but some of it has been pretty impressive. Up until now he has refused to go public about any of it. He probably would not have gone public now either, if I had not given his phone no. to Highland Radio, and they passed it on to the other media. That was his first, and probably best interview. He read out what he wrote in June, about what was to happen at Kerrytown on 29th of September. He told how he had his first vision at Knock on 13th.( It is interesting to note that was exactly 2 years, since he got his first vision of Our Lady at Kerrytown.) and the next one was to be the 11th of October. He was far from being the only one who saw something supernatural there that day. Most people are too afraid of the Church authorties and the media to come forward. I have an amazing little piece of video of the sun. It is HD format , and when I change it to another format it is not as clear. I could not put it on u tube in its original format , even I wanted to, which I don't. When ever the Knock authorities come down of their high horse, and accept that, just maybe, something IS happening there, then I can prove it to them.
    With regard to the d.v.d, how can you say it is "nonsense " if you have't seen it? While I don't know much about most of the people on it, I do know Doctor Kerr , ( the narrator, who by the way, is a presbyterian) and John Thompson ( the producer ) . They are about as "no nonsense" type men, as you could get. Would they be putting their time into something that was nonsense ? Somehow, I don't think so.
    Happy New Year to all.

What DVD is this you are on about ? Can it be watched online ?

No, the D.v.d is not on line, as far as as I know. It was made over the 2 months following the apparitions at Kerrytown . Several of the people who were there, tell their story . One lady tells how she was cured there on the Sunday following the apparition. Another man (Charley Mc Donnagh ) and his wife tell how he was cured at Knock on the 11th, of a spinal bone fracture . He was in a car crash in Fubuary, in which his son was killed. It lasts about 55 minutes. It can be bought on line via John Thompsons website. Irish d v ds. Its on the kerrytown website as well.

• Advertisement

Does anybody know anything about the message Joe got the last day at Knock?

Advertisement